Barton Hagee Law Firm, PLLC | San Antonio | South Texas
- After a DWI arrest, you have some urgent deadlines.
- You only have 15 days from the date of your arrest to act!
- You must request an Administrative License Revocation (ALR) Hearing through your lawyer.
- If you don’t schedule your ALR the Texas DPS will revoke your license
- Do not forfeit your driver’s license by missing the 15-day deadline.
- Come to our office and meet with our San Antonio & South Texas DWI Lawyers.
- We’ll request your ALR hearing at no cost to get the ball rolling with legal representation.
What does .08 actually mean?
Alcohol Concentration in DWI allegations is Defined By The Statute As:
- The Number of Grams of Alcohol Per 100 Milliliters of Blood; Or
- The Number of Grams of Alcohol Per 210 Liters Of Breath; Or
- The Number of Grams of Alcohol Per 67 Milliliters of Urine.
In the end, hiring our San Antonio DWI Lawyers can end up saving you thousands upon thousands of dollars and possibly saving your entire career.
Did surcharges get dropped in Texas? Yes, as of September 1st, 2019, the Driver Responsibility Program (DRP) was repealed. All Texas DPS surcharges from the DRP program have been cancelled. (See more about H.B. 2048)
However, a new law has replaced the previous Texas DPS surcharge structure.
This new law mandates that violators pay a steep civil fee on top of the criminal fines in the following amounts:
- $3,000 fee for a DWI first in a 36-month period
- $4,500 for a subsequent DWI in a 36-month period
- $6,000 if the driver had a breath or blood alcohol content level over .15.
Yes! However, it greatly depends on the quality of the San Antonio criminal defense lawyer that you hire. A DWI can be a long process, often spanning months to over a year. On the whole, a very small number of DWI cases are dismissed. However, Barton|Hagee Law Firm, PLLC has a strong history of obtaining favorable verdicts for clients like you. Learn more about the 1000s of clients that Barton|Hagee Law Firm, PLLC have successfully helped WIN THEIR DWI by calling 210-570-2020.